Here's a brief run-down of how the challenge works; for more information or to join in yourself, check out the sign-up page here.
The challenge runs the entirety of 2015, and the goal is simple: read your damn eARCs! It doesn't matter if they're books you've requested this year or last or, gods forbid, even before that--if you got it from Netgalley or Edelweiss, it falls under the umbrella of acceptable books. Obviously, books must be reviewed in some sense to count for the challenge, but you need not be a blogger to participate.
There are five levels to the challenge, and these are Bronze with a goal of ten books, Silver with a goal of twenty five books, Gold with a goal of fifty books, platinum with a goal of seventy five books, and Diamond with a goal of one hundred books. I hope to read at least twelve eARCs this year (and would love to fly past that number if at all possible!), so I will be aiming for Bronze.
And again, if you're interested in participating in this challenge, you can sign-up here.
10 / 10 (100.00%)
- Play Dead (A Dog and His Girl Mysteries, #1) by Jane B. Mason and Sara Hines Stephens | Review
- Iris and the Aloha Wedding Adventure by Lynelle Woolley | Review
- Made in China: A Story of Adoption by Vanita Oelschlager | (Mini!) Review
- Baby Santa by M. Maitland DeLand | (Mini!) Review
- Baby Santa's Worldwide Christmas Adventure by M. Maitland DeLand | (Mini!) Review
- Baby Santa and the Lost Letters by M. Maitland DeLand | (Mini!) Review
- Baby Santa and the Missing Reindeer by M. Maitland DeLand | (Mini!) Review
- Magic Words: From the Ancient Oral Tradition of the Inuit by Edward Field | (Mini!) Review
- A Storm Called Katrina by Myron Uhlberg | (Mini!) Review
- How the Meteorite Got to the Museum by Jessica Hartland | (Mini!) Review