I Love Picture Books 2015 Reading Challenge: I'm In!

For the past few years, I've read at least a few picture books per year--for one thing, I usually go through the nominees for the Goodreads Choice Awards to pick my vote. And sometimes, when I haven't read anything in a while, I'll read some picture books just so I have some reviews to post here at Amara's Eden!

So the I Love Picture Books 2015 Challenge, hosted at Book Dragon's Lair, is as good a fit for me as any. I don't expect to read a ton of picture books in 2015, so for now I'll say that my goal is twelve in total--one per month. If I get past twelve before November 2015, I'll bump it up to twenty-five or thirty. If I fly past it, I'll aim for fifty.

If you're another picture book reader and interested in checking out Gina's challenge, you can find the sign-up page with the challenge rules here at Book Dragon's Lair.

39 / 30 (130.00%)
  1. Made in China: A Story of Adoption by Vanita Oelschlager
  2. Sidewalk Flowers by Jon Arno Lawson and Sydney Smith
  3. I Wish You More by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Tom Lichtenheld
  4. Float by Daniel Mirayes
  5. Your Baby's First Word Will be Dada by Jimmy Fallon
  6. Last Stop on Market Street by Matt de la Peña
  7. Goodnight, Already! by Jor John and Benji Davies
  8. Baby Santa by M. Maitland DeLand
  9. Baby Santa's Worldwide Christmas Adventure by M. Maitland DeLand
  10. Baby Santa and the Lost Letters by M. Maitland DeLand
  11. Baby Santa and the Missing Reindeer by M. Maitland DeLand
  12. Magic Words: From the Ancient Oral Tradition of the Inuit by Edward Field
  13. A Storm Called Katrina by Myron Uhlberg
  14. How the Meteorite Got to the Museum by Jessica Hartland
  15. I'm Not by Pam Smallcomb
  16. The Day Tiger Rose Said Goodbye by Jane Yolen
  17. Dog Loves Books by Louise Yates
  18. Dog Loves Counting Louise Yates
  19. Winnie: The True Story of the Bear Who Inspired Winnie-the-Pooh by Sally M. Walker
  20. If You Plant a Seed by Kadir Nelson
  21. Wolfie the Bunny by Ame Dyckman
  22. I Will Take a Nap! by Mo Willems
  23. Otter in Space by Sam Garton
  24. A Dog is a Dog by Stephen Shaskan
  25. Interstellar Cinderella by Deborah Underwood
  26. What Pet Should I Get? by Dr. Seuss
  27. The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt
  28. Waiting by Kevin Henkes
  29. The Princess and the Pony by Kate Beaton
  30. This is Sadie by Sara O'Leary
  31. Red: A Crayon's Story by Michael Hall
  32. Mesmerized: How Ben Franklin Solved a Mystery that Baffled All of France by Mara Rockliff
  33. A Fine Dessert: Four Centuries, Four Families, One Delicious Treat by Emily Jenkins
  34. Imogene's Last Stand by Candace Fleming
  35. How I Spent My Summer Vacation by Mark Teague
  36. All You Need for a Beach by Alice Schertle
  37. Beach Day by Karen Roosa
  38. The Best Place to Read by Debbie Bertram
  39. Daddy Christmas and Hanukkah Mama by Selina Alko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional Reader

Follow the Blog

Follow

follow us in feedly
© 2012 - 2017 Amara Tanith. Powered by Blogger.

Support the Blog

Amara's Eden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.