Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.


I'm actually going to be doing the top twenty today--or, perhaps more accurately, two top tens. First, the Top Ten Books I've Read Again This Year, followed by the Top Ten Books I've Read for the First Time This Year. Multiple books from a single series are being counted as one "book".


A Series of Unfortunate Events #1-2

The Bad Beginning and The Reptile Window, the first two books of A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket, are books I've enjoyed since I first read them sometime in middle school. They're definite favorites of mine, and I'm rereading the series this year--though these are the only two I've gotten through so far. I hope to reread the rest later this year.

Deltora Quest #1-3

The Forests of Silence, The Lake of Tears, and The City of the Rats are the first three books in the Deltora Quest series by Emily Rodda. I've loved these books since elementary school and am rereading the series for review in 2014. I've only finished these three so far, but I'll be reading the next four, as well as the sequel trilogy and its sequel quartet sometime in the next few weeks.

I highly recommend this series for youngsters looking to read fantasy.

3. A to Z Mysteries #1-26

The A to Z Mysteries series was my favorite chapter book series growing up. I reread the entire set of twenty-six books this year, and it was a really charming blast of nostalgia.

Check out my reviews of the A to Z Mysteries books, as well as the A to Z Mysteries: Super Editions books, here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional Reader

Follow the Blog

Follow

follow us in feedly
© 2012 - 2017 Amara Tanith. Powered by Blogger.

Support the Blog

Amara's Eden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.